No matter how old we get, LEGO continues to be a pretty huge part of our pop culture history.
From celebrating the women who helped the NASA space programme become what it is today, to a creative way to stand out from the rest of the job hunters, everyone has a soft spot for our fave childhood toy.
Now Airbnb has teamed up with Lego House in Denmark to create a whole space created out of the stuff, and it looks pretty magical.
Consisting of Lego furniture and even comes with a bed that's 'floating' in a pool of Lego pieces underneath a Lego waterfall. The description on Airbnb reads:
• Play is mandatory!
• Parents are advised to wear LEGO-proof slippers at all times.
• If there’s anything you miss in your bedroom, feel free to build it yourself.
• The bed is so comfy, you might need a brick separator in the morning.
• If 25 million bricks aren’t enough, a real LEGO moulding machine is installed in the lobby.
• We know you’re looking for that one rare brick, but please refrain from diving into the LEGO pool.
• No night at the LEGO House would be complete without BRICKfast in bed.
• State of the art home security: just throw some bricks on the floor before leaving!
The competition is open until 16 November, and the winning group of 2-4 people will be flown out the Denmark to stay over on 24 November.