Few days after his mate Little Mike from Bromance Records, French DJ Brodinski is also releasing his mixtape, mingling electronica with hip-hop.
In an interview for The Creators Project, Tiga, CEO of Turbo Recordings, told how Brodinski’s main quality is that he is “always digesting music, he’s open to all different styles”. Brodinski is yet again showing us the extent of his wide musical knowledge through his Late Night Alternative mixtape, released yesterday on his SoundCloud.
Tagged into “Techno Rap” category, it shows us how the DJ from Reims, France can smoothly shift from Drake to Skream or even from Lil Wayne to Kingdom. Anyway it is a dancing and quality music condensation. Besides, the mixtape has been made public by the artist.
Brodinski – Late Night Alternative
- Chris Travis – Tha Phonk’ (Instrumental Intro)
- Daniel Avery – Naïve Reception
- Low Jack – Free Pyjamas
- NT89 – Nima Bar
- Kingdom – Fukin Jaker
- Leikeli47 – Heard Em Say (Feat. Curt@!n$)
- LOL GURLZ x Cope – Cryme ‘n Punishment
- Tommy Kruise & High-Klassified – ???????
- Richelle – Circular Motions 2025
- Skream – Copycat Feat. Kelis
- Danny Brown – Die4 (Kaytranada Rmx)
- Lil’ Wayne – Prostitute Flange
- Mykki Blanco – Haze.Boogie.Life (Produced By Matrixxman & Sinden)
- Kevin Gates – IDGAF
- French Montana – Dance Move (Instrumental, Produced by The Renegades)
- Arnold – Tru
- G. Vump – Mangane
- Drake – Started From The Bottom